Temps Plein Front-End Web & Mobile Developer
Description de L'emploi
Ville: Wavre WBR BE
The current client/server nature of internet and telco services leads to a fragmentation of the user’s identities (Fix, mobile, Facebook id, …), user’s internet life (Facebook, Google, Skype…) and user’s privacy.
Our client created the Cloudphone as the successor of the smartphone. Like the smartphone, the Cloudphone is a personal companion which can run “apps” to facilitate your internet life (work &personal). Unlike the smartphone, the Cloudphone is a private place on the internet which controls your multiple devices and identities, stores your personal data and manages your privacy. Unlike the smartphone, the Cloudphone is always on and can always privately operate your internet life.
This Cloudphone is currently used by telco operators (fixed/mobile convergence, integration of over the top solutions, software defined networks) and enterprises (integration of their IT applications, management of work/life privacy).
We need you in order to make our vision of a user centric, private and safe internet a reality. Our client is working to make the internet work for everyone.
To support the continuous growth of our client, we are now looking for a Front-end Web & Mobile Developer.
in order to:
- Engineer and develop mobile access (Web app, IOS, Android, backend API, …) to the Cloudphone.
- Participate in the Front-end Web & Mobile development.
- Help to put the Cloudphone in production in a devops approach and collect feedbacks from Operations to continuously optimize the Cloudphone infrastructures.
- Propose plans to incorporate new web technologies and practices to continuously improve the Cloudphone quality.
- You are a young graduate in Civil Software/IT Engineering.
- Information technology is your passion with a strong interest in Web and mobile (IOS, Android, Windows Phone) Applications. You are constantly seeking next technological evolution.
- Good knowledge of object-oriented software development methodologies, with front-end & mobile software development languages and various Web technologies.
- Familiar with Linux OS and network.
- Good coaching & communication skills.
- You are good in explaining your vision and strategy and you are a strong influencer, able to motivate people.
- Good knowledge of English. Good knowledge of Dutch or French is a plus.
The company offers you a new challenging position in a dynamic and fast growing business. You will be part of a professional Research & Development team in a company with values as innovative entrepreneurship, agility and fellowship. A competitive salary : company car & fuel card + insurance package + meal vouchers + net allowance, etc.
Our client is a fast growing worldwide reference in reliable and secure business Unified Communications platforms for fixed line, mobile and military satellite operators. Employs a team of 40 experts, fully dedicated to develop and market a state-of-the-art UC solution. The solution is based on open standards and uses a unique hybrid cloud architecture, combining the best of the cloud with the strengths of the customer’s LAN.
The Unified Communication Solutions developed by our client are built on a modular technology with respect for open standards. There extremely powerful Service Creation Environment enables operators to address any possible market segment (SOHO, Small & Mid-size Enterprises, Corporate) with any possible deployment architecture (on-site, hybrid cloud, pure cloud).
Since its creation in 2004, there mission is to enhance efficiency, jointly for users and administrators, thanks to its modern, modular, flexible, highly competitive and future-proof solutions. With offices in Zaventem and Waver, Overijse, their team is working around five corporate values : empathy – innovative entrepreneurship – agility –focus – fellowship. Organizations like Colruyt, HighCo, Euro DNS, Resilux and the Belgian Federal Justice department have successfully implemented the Unified Communication solution of our client.