Temps Plein Functional Analyst for Data & Reporting
Description de L'emploi
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 401.000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity
The Digital Technologies group focuses on helping our clients to tackle the full breadth of their information management challenges. Based on deep collaboration and understanding of client needs, we deliver solutions that help clients measure, analyze and optimize business performance across the entire enterprise, integrating best of breed technology from our extensive network of alliance companies.
Accenture offers a comprehensive set of Business Intelligence solutions to help clients harness structured data to improve decision-making, financial management, regulatory compliance and customer service. Business intelligence can help organizations transform data into insight and achieve higher levels of performance.
C urrently we are looking for several (m/f) functional consultant for data and reporting within our department Digital Technologies.
Your role as a Functional analyst
- Support the business to describe the use cases of the required data / reporting
- A nalyzing the business requirements and designing an optimized solution to achieve the requested goal.
- Help the business to discover the available data and use it within the data platform (exploration, reporting, analytics, etc.)
- Works with the data owner to understand and describe the data in the data catalog
- Discuss data requirements with data sources
- Detail and support the development and testing of the Data Platform capabilities
- Work with the development teams to define the data flows within the Data Platform
- Build and maintain client relationship Professional Requirements
- Proven ability to apply analytical and creative thought
- Proven ability to deliver high profile activities to tight timescales
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Written and oral communication skills in English
- Good working knowledge of Dutch and / or French
- Readiness to travel in Belgium and potentially abroad
We are most interested in individuals having experience in BI & Data solutions from various industries (Finance, Products, Resources, Communications and High Tech, Public Services), able to understand client needs, participate in business requirement, functional analysis and to propose and develop relevant BI & Data solutions to our clients.
On the Functional side, we are most interested in individuals with skills in the following tools/domains:
- Data Mapping and interface definition
- Report Design
- Data Modeling and understanding of the data model principals
- Data Warehouse and Metadata Management
- Data Governance and Business terms glossary experience is an added value
- User Acceptance test case follow-up and support
- Good SQL skills is always an added value
We offer you a rewarding job between business and IT and access to the kind of resources, expertise and development tools that only a large organization can offer. Not only will you get a bigger stage to perform on, you’ll also get recognition for excellent work and compensation in line with your performance.