Temps Plein IT Dev Engineer Analyst- m/f/x – Digital/Enabler
Description de L'emploi
BNP Paribas Fortis
Ville: Brussels BRU BE
IT Dev Engineer-Analyst – M/F/X
Want to help shape the bank of tomorrow today?
At the bank for a changing world, our employees make change their greatest asset, turning challenges into opportunities. They think ahead to offer our customers creative solutions which are perfectly suited to their needs. At BNP Paribas Fortis, the country’s number one bank, employees enjoy ongoing career growth in a meaningful, rewarding and flexible working environment.
Transversal Digital Capabilities is part of BNP Paribas Fortis’ IT department located in Brussels.
This transversal team delivers services to our internal clients in the different Channels. The Tribe is composed of a number of Squads (Doc Centre, BPM – Track & Trace, Scanning & Archiving, DGOM, Notification Engine, MSMC e-Signature, Robotics). A mix of development frameworks are used (Java, .Net, etc.), and its acts as an exchange layer between the front end application and the legacy systems, all in an Agile way of working.
Your future job!
The Transversal Digital Capabilities tribe is actively searching for a
Senior Functional Analyst
in order to build, maintain, test and deploy different services within either the Business Process Modelling (BPM) Track & Trace Squad or the Doc Centre Squad. You will be part of a dynamic development Java team.
As dev engineer/analyst you:
• Accompany the business analyst and client through the reflection towards a solution – propose alternative and adequate solutions in line with enterprise architecture and strategy, and considering cost/benefit,
• Work together with the architects to set up the architecture,
• Functional elaboration of the chosen solution alternative, translation of the business requirements into detailed functional requirements,
• Application design of the solution, identifying and detailing the impacts on the different application components as specified in the architecture,
• Follow-up of development and testing to ensure coherence between the functional specifications and the developed solution,
• Provide the technical definitions of components that are supported by different teams (queues, security, integration layers, etc.),
• Support suppliers during the development and integration and assembly testing (I&AT),
• Analyse defects during test phase,
• Support the release and deployment teams in the different environments. Once the solution is installed in production, provide 3rd line support to the operational entities and helpdesks. Analyse production incidents and coordinate their solution. Maintain the documentation accordingly. In an agile context, preparation, elaboration and construction are sliced and combined in sprints.
Required knowledge and experience:
An analyst involved in Agile projects must have the « Agile mind-set » which implies:
• Positive attitude and pragmatism,
• Thirst for knowledge: Agile is about learning and adapting. Knowledge sharing is key to success,
• Goal of team success: Agile is about the success of the team, not individual success or heroic behaviour. It is more important for the team to succeed than for the individual to have completed her/his tasks,
• There is no failure, only feedback: Agile is about taking everything as a lesson, adjusting actions according to the feedback, resulting in continuous improvement. Beyond the roles: Agile teams are cross-functional. All required disciplines are represented in the team (analysis, development, testing, etc.). However, although team members have a primary role representing a discipline, they are expected to take on other roles and contribute to other disciplines whenever it helps reach the sprint goal.
Knowledge of the concerned metier(s),
Functional and technical knowledge of existing IT systems,
Knowledge of analysis methodology (according to enterprise standards),
Practical experience with Scrum is a plus,
Sound knowledge of English as well as (at least) one local language.
Highlight your strengths!
University degree or Master’s degree preferably in IT, with at least five years of relevant experience,
Knowledge of Dutch and/or French,
Fluent in written and spoken English,
You have great experience as a JAVA engineer in an agile XP-environment,
You have strong analytical skills,
Broad knowledge and experience with Java, Spring, OO, REST, SOA, XML/XSD/WSDL, JSON and HTML5,
Experience with micro-services in banking sector,
You continuously learn and take full ownership of your personal development,
You are curious and understand/follow the latest developments in the technical area,
You teach, coach and train our colleagues and share knowledge and experience,
You have a good understanding of banking in general. You are able to discuss features and stories with your stakeholders and product owner and translate these into software with real business value,
You are acute, dynamic, proactive, autonomous and an excellent team player; you have good verbal communication skills,
You are able to organise and prioritise your own work efficiently,
You are able to take charge of developments and coach junior developers efficiently,
You are flexible and able to work in multiple environments with different project methodology, multiple teams and colleagues,
You are able to work in big organisation with multiple stakeholders.
In a changing world, diversity and inclusion are core values. At BNP Paribas Fortis, we want to attract and retain women and men of all ages, from all backgrounds, each with her or his own experience. We truly believe that diversity increases performance and creativity. All our offers for full-time positions are also available for 90% or 80% full-time equivalent.
What does BNP Paribas Fortis offer you?
We believe that our evolution is driven and inspired by our employees. In return, we aim to provide optimal working conditions that enable you to develop on both a professional and personal level. We offer a challenging working environment in which you are going to have a real impact within our company. You can actively shape your benefit package to respond to your individual needs.
Tempted by the challenge?
Passionate about this role? Do not hesitate to apply online: we’d love to hear from you!