Freelance Product Manager
Description de L'emploi
Ville: Gent VOV BE
Oxynade, based in Belgium, offers a unique 100% white label ticketing technology (eTaaS) for ticketing business professionals who are focussed in their own market on multiple verticals such as event organizers, venue owners, theaters, theme parks, nightclubs, sport clubs, etc.
Oxynade is looking for an enthusiastic Product Manager to help design and develop the next generation online ticketing platform. The candidate should have experience of overseeing product management, which includes driving the innovation and strategic prioritization.
Functional know-how, strong communication skills and teamwork are essential requirements for this role as it involves working with both technical and non-technical teams. The environment is fast paced, requires an ability to work independently and to manage aggressive delivery schedules. Suitable candidates should have excellent problem solving skills and passion to improve existing processes and systems. Attention to detail and a proven ability to manage priorities are essential. The candidate is expected to be self-motivated, pro-active and a solutions-oriented individual.
The Product Manager will function in the Development team and manage priorities between the technical team and the Customer Operations team. Besides Product related
tasks, this role will also oversee the program management of mayor projects. And last but not least, the Product Manager will also lead the QA team.
Oxynade is expanding the white label offering in the event management ticketing space. This has proven to work in Belgium by partnering with Belgium’s number one multi-purpose multi-venue organiser TeleTicketService, owner of 8 of Belgium’s largest venues (Sportpaleis Antwerp, Lotto Arena Antwerp, etc.) and Golazo (Memorial Van Damme, etc.).
Besides Belgium Oxynade is covering already 8 more European countries. All of those partnerships are based on the same Oxynade white label ticketing technology, focused on local ticketing needs and are targeting other/multiple segments.
Oxynade is not just a technology provider to leading European ticketing brands in the market. The company also provides a complete set of backoffice services including payment processing, helpdesk to organizers, call center to ticket buyers and administration. All services are executed “white label” under the brand name of our partners in multiple languages across Europe.
Wat verwachten we van jou?
You could be our perfect candidate if:
- You have a passion for shaping user friendly and intuitive web applications
- You are able to function in a development oriented company
- You are used to managing projects/products and set appropriate milestones for all stake holders
- You have knowledge of product development cycles where Quality Assurance is key
- You have lots of energy and get excited working with the newest fancy applications in the ticketing world
Required Experience and skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent, ideally with a software engineering background
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills in English and Dutch.
- Ability to manage conflict of interest and find middle ground in an internal and external competitive environment
- Solution-driven and problem solver, you can look at issues from multiple angles, assess risks and form a sound, fact-based judgement to support decisive actions
Wat hebben we jou te bieden?
- A versatile full-time job in the beautiful city center of Ghent
- A competitive and attractive salary
- The opportunity to work for an exciting company conquering the world
- A stimulating working environment and the opportunity to grow with the company
- Nice and passionate people
- Endless supply of delicious fresh fruit and excellent coffee
How to apply
Send us your stunning CV and inspiring motivation letter via the orange button.
- • Regular fun team activities