Temps Plein Project Manager Strategic Partnerships
Description de L'emploi
Ville: Zaventem VBR BE
The Strategic Partnerships team is responsible for building and executing BS EMEA inorganic growth strategy including M&A, joint venture, financial investments, and other forms of strategic partnership. The Strategic Partnership team works in a highly integrated fashion with business teams to source and identify potential acquisitions or disposals, present proposals to executive leadership, build financial models and valuations, conduct due diligence, negotiate and close transactions, build post-acquisition governance schemes, and monitor progress against key value drivers.
As a Project Manager Strategic Partnerships, you will work actively on all stages of the deal process and will play a particularly central role in the analysis of potential deals. The role requires close interaction with the SVP, Strategy & Marketing as well as senior executives throughout the company on a wide array of business issues.
- M&A Control Tower:
You perform detailed strategic analysis of the business development opportunities (market and company analysis, strategic fit, value proposition, business models and financial forecasting), and elaborate value creation strategies of the potential opportunities by building comprehensive business cases and valuation models. You recommend transaction structure, approval, negotiation strategy, due diligence and governance set-up. Furthermore you drive the due diligence process to evaluate potential benefits, risk and propose mitigation plans. You develop standards and control to monitor the value capture in comparison with the original business case, and support the governance of the Strategic Partnerships.
- M&A Project Management: You manage the M&A projects from identification of potential business opportunities until the completion of the deals. You coordinate the different streams during the Due Diligence phase of the project and execute all aspects of medium size deal transactions. You structure and negotiate the transaction and recommend strategies and tactics to maximize the value of the deals. You lead transaction governance and approval during different gates of the M&A process and support integration planning and tracking of value capture.
Education (type & level) :
University or Business School degree in Economics or Finance
You can benefit from a minimum of 5 years of experience in M&A in a Big4 Lead Advisory firm or corporate M&A. Experience in technological sector deals is a plus.
Specific behaviour & attitudes :
- High level of drive, energy, autonomy and initiative; proactive, focused, tenacious and committed, with high standards and achievement orientation
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizing abilities while being flexible and adaptable to change
- Skilled in analyzing financial documents and business plans, valuing businesses and synergies and developing and quantifying strategic rationale for transactions
- Strong problem solving and program execution skills. Ability to prioritize and drive difficult decisions among business partners
- Ability to innovate, design and test unique approaches and help drive implementation of new initiatives
- Flexibility and organization to manage multiple projects and assignments
- Strong multi-tasking and prioritizating abilities while being nimble and adaptable
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel (approximately 40%) to achieve and support business
Fluent in English, fluency in one or several other European languages is a nice to have