Intérim Project/Programme Manager (M/F)
Description de L'emploi
Ville: Brussels BRU BE
We are looking for a young professional with technical background. As project/programme manager, you will be responsible of having an overview of SPIRE projects and SPIRE calls within H2020. You will keep a fluent communication with SPIRE projects’ coordinators and will follow-up the projects developments with particular attention to impact, contributing with technological understanding. You will define and implement the support needed for finished SPIRE projects, especially in relation to exploitation. You will collaborate with the Communication and Advocacy Manager in communication related to transferability of projects’ results and will be in charge of events targeted specifically to projects. You will also manage A.SPIRE’s contribution to projects in which we are partners. You will report directly to the Executive Director of the association and will support her in targeted internal projects with A.SPIRE Working Groups.
SPIRE PROJECTS’ MONITORING AND SUPPORT
- Keep a fluent communication with project coordinators on the projects’ developments.
- Represent A.SPIRE in SPIRE projects’ kick-off meetings when required.
- Support in capturing progress, knowledge and technological developments generated from the projects. Analyze data and elaborate statistics and reports assessing impact.
PROGRAMME MANAGEMENT & TARGETED ACTIONS
- Support in targeted actions for the eight sectors and in gathering and editing information related to calls for proposals, news or other relevant documents (in collaboration with the Executive Director)
- Collaboration with SPIRE working groups
- Set up mechanisms to support the effective transferability and exploitation of finished projects’ results.
- Support information exchange between projects which address the same calls and related areas across sectors (including joint events);
- Support the link between projects, consortia and the full SPIRE community;
- Organize and collaborate in the events addressed to SPIRE projects: (in collaboration with the Communication and Advocacy Manager).
PROJECT MANAGEMENT OF A.SPIRE PROJECTS
- Overall management and implementation of the A.SPIRE actions as project partner.
- WP leadership (in WP where A.SPIRE is the leader).
- Projects’ budget control, reporting and contribution to deliverables
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree in engineering or other area related to A.SPIRE process industry sectors . (REQUIRED; please, abstain from applying if from a policy or related areas)
- A master in a related subject would be an asset.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience
- Experience in European and R&I innovation projects, preferably on H2020 and on areas related to industry and SPIRE sectors
- Understanding of EU policies related to circular economy, sustainability assessment, digitizing Europe or related
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND LANGAUGES
- Excellent spoken and written English. Other languages are an asset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Outlook and MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Experience in project management
- Should be well organized, flexible and open-minded
- Proactive, able to work autonomously and to take full responsibility of assigned tasks in short time
- A team player with real social and communication skills and good at multi-tasking in a collaborative and helpful spirit
- Ready to work with us in a small team and also with our members and other stakeholders to which you will provide project and programme related support services.
In A.SPIRE, we really enjoy working together in a good, happy and positive team spirit. You will be integrated in a dynamic, stimulating and challenging work environment. You will work in a cross-sectorial, innovative and international setting focusing on future-oriented services. We offer you a full time 1 year, contract which could be renewable.
Our policy is of non-discrimination on virtue of gender, origin, religion or other.
CONTACT AND DEADLINE:
Please, send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com by the 4 th August the latest .
Web site for additional job details
- REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVEL
Engineering: Master Degree or equivalent
- REQUIRED LANGUAGES