Temps Plein Sales Strategy Analyst
Description de L'emploi
LEARN TO SEE THINGS DIFFERENTLY
Are you looking for an analytical position and are you passionate about building a career within an international FMCG company? Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you?
If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you!
Philip Morris Benelux BVBA, located in Berchem (Antwerp), is looking to recruit a
Sales Strategy Analyst
The position demands an individual that enjoys challenges, is highly analytical and proactive, and connects well with others. You will support our commercial teams through comprehensive analysis and interpretation of market figures, with emphasis on key accounts. You will evaluate and implement analytical tools and models to measure the return on investment. This to support the commercial organisation both in day-to-day knowledge building, as well as to develop and monitor strategies and action plans.
As Sales Strategy Executive, you will be working in a dynamic and motivated team which is continuously exploring new solutions and approaches. You will be responsible for a market within Benelux, and interact with representatives of the PM Benelux marketing and sales, and finance departments.
Your key responsibilities will include:
· Performing comprehensive market analysis in order to clearly explain market trends. Presenting the results to different commercial teams.
· Tracking trade/market developments: Gathering input of various internal & external information sources. Proactively collect information from other teams.
· Updating, but also assessing and improving analytical reporting tools (excel based reporting dashboards) to optimize internal information sharing (improving efficiency).
· Exploring, implementing, optimising models to measure return on investment. Interpretation of the outcome and formulation of recommendations to commercial teams, mainly Key Account.
· Supporting the development of cross-departmental longer term commercial strategies with focus on channel and account strategy.
· Collaborating strongly with the Key-Account team: Joining internal and external meetings. Preparing analysis for strategic KA negotiations, e.g. tenders, supporting in the development of annual plans.
· Providing ad-hoc analysis and participating in projects
· You hold a Master degree and a first experience in market analysis is a must, preferably in an FMCG environment. Experience with developments in retail is a plus.
· You have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
· You are pro-active and look for new opportunities.
· You are at ease when presenting and reporting to different audiences.
· You are keen on working both in a team and independently.
· Passionate about improvement, you continuously focus on developing your skills.
· Your focus on service and results rapidly creates loyal internal clients.
· You have strong Excel skills and affinity with PC tools in general.
· You are fluent in English. Dutch and/or French is strongly recommended.
As a Sales Strategy Executive, you will be part of a top player in the international FMCG and you can take your career into your own hands.
You will enjoy a career in a dynamic, multicultural and truly international environment with a leading global company. Philip Morris Benelux is committed to invest in you and support your growth through individual development and structured career management.
Philip Morris Benelux’s strong reward & recognition programs are designed to encourage your achievements and foster your potential.
Want to discover your potential? Come join our team!
If you are ready to take on the challenge, apply online: www.pmicareers.com
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world’s top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com .