Temps Plein SUPPLY CHAIN – BRUSSELS 2017
Description de L'emploi
Ville: BRU BE
Exxon Mobil Corporation is the world’s largest publicly traded international oil and gas company, best known in the Benelux for its Esso and Mobil brands. With activities in nearly all countries around the world, ExxonMobil prides itself on its commitment to meeting the world’s growing demand for energy in an economically, environmentally and socially responsible manner. The company strives towards operational excellence with an expert talented and diverse workforce, strong financial resources and cutting edge technology. Our customers are both global and local ranging from major chemical companies to the thousands of customers a day who visit our Benelux service stations.
Our people are analytical, result-oriented and focused on getting the best out of their teams. They thrive in our company culture: open, with an international mindset and down to earth. Our hands-on approach, job rotation system, regular training and long-term focus enable our people to learn and develop their talents continuously. The acquired skills and knowledge will help them to become our future generation of managers or technical specialists.
Typical Supply chain candidates would have a technical background with interest/experience in applying this knowledge in commercial situations. Candidates should be interested in industrial problem solving, have strong analytical skills and commercial acumen. They should be able flexibility to deal with changing priorities as well as the ability to negotiate the best solution for all parties involved.”
- BSc/MSc University education with demonstrated academic achievement. Typically, this would be a first degree in an engineering or scientific discipline and then postgraduate study or relevant work experience in a commercial area
- Young graduate or someone with 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Language requirements: Fluency in English required; command of Dutch or French beneficial.
- Affinity for analysis with attention to detail
- Demonstrated leadership, initiative and ability to influence others without formal authority
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with people from various backgrounds in developing innovative solutions of highest general interest
- Customer focus, ability to learn and adapt to change quickly
- Broad career interests and international mindset.
Chemicals Supply Chain
Supply chain jobs fall into 2 main categories:
Sales & Operations Planning roles deal with the areas of reconciling sales forecast with production and then managing inventories to maintain agreed service levels
Logistics & Distribution positions manage our logistics service providers (warehouses, trucking companies, shipping lines), stewarding them to ensure that they meet our safety, security, environmental and other requirements as well as working with procurement on contracting strategies.
The tasks are generally split by product type (solids such as polymers or liquids such as solvents). These positions provide a great opportunity to work cross-functionally and learn about ExxonMobil and also are connected to the outside world of suppliers and customers.
• Start date
All starter positions are located in ExxonMobil’s EMEAF Regional Office in Brussels (Machelen).
• Career perspective
We hire people for a long-term career. After an initial assignment in Supply chain, you might have the opportunity to rotate within the discipline (e.g. from Planning to Logistics) or depending on personal skills, interests and organizational needs, move to other roles within the company. Such roles may include financial planning, manufacturing, technology, marketing or product management and sales. You may be exposed to the different Chemicals, Downstream and Upstream businesses of ExxonMobil. Also, career development for strong performers can include international assignments in Europe and elsewhere. A first international assignment could come after a few rotations within the Benelux.
• Only applications in English including CV and motivation letter will be processed
• Application process has 4 stages.
1. Screening of CV and motivation letter
2. Online Numerical Test (ONT)
3. 1st round interview
4. 2nd round interview
A candidate must pass all stages to receive an offer. A candidate can be rejected after each stage.
• ONT details. Please reserve 1 hour to solve logical questions at your earliest convenience behind your own computer. Note that time is limited, and you will not be able to solve all questions.
Requirements of Candidate